- The root location cannot be removed
- Removing a location causes every unit to be moved to its parent
- Removing a tile causes two additional effects:
- Regions inside the tile are removed recursively
- Every connection connecting this tile and only one other tile is removed
- The transformation provided by each unit transforms between the unit and its parent location.
- parent location:
unit_config -> placement_config -> location_id
- Regions are translated but not rotated within a tile.
- The position of a unit is anchored to the base of its 3d bounding box.
- Bounding box base should be aligned to the unit position which means the bounding box offset (left_front_bottom) should not be used!